We all know that antioxidants in our topical skincare are some of the most potent actives going around. But as founder of Script Skincare, Associate Professor Greg Goodman explains, there is a lot of merit in eating your antioxidants too.
You know that skincare ingredient that everyone is obsessed with, hyaluronic acid? Well, did you know that this same ingredient is the basis for most injectable fillers? This is because it is found naturally in the skin, making it a safe option in the hands of a skilled and knowledgeable injector.Book Consultation
Loss of elasticity
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
*Please note, this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
Fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, enhance areas, correct deficiencies, treat wrinkles or add hydration. There are several products available with varying consistencies and methods of injection. They are a safe, temporary and versatile treatment for the improvement of many different areas and skin considerations.
A consultation with your treating doctor must be conducted before your treatment. Your treatment might begin with your doctor icing the area of injection to help numb it, however as most filler products now contain anaesthetic in them, it is usually a faily comfortable procedure. The number of injections required and the actual product used will depend on the area being treated and the aesthetic outcome desired.
What they can treat
- Enhance lip size and shape
- Sculpt cheeks
- Enhance the chin, jawline, profile and facial shape
- Reduce the appearance of deeper lines
- Improve the appearance of scars and acne scars
- Increase hydration
- Restore volume to areas such as temples and brows
- Enhance the eye area
Key items to be aware of
- A consultation with the doctor is required before undergoing this treatment
- The injections are not permanent, results last 6-18 months
- A small amount of bleeding or bruising may occur at the injection point
- Bruising and swelling is common especially in areas such as the lips and will resolve in 7 – 14 days
Our guide to what causes it, how to avoid it, and if you need to, how to treat it.
A sobering fact. Aussie women report more severe signs of facial ageing than other countries such as the USA and Canada, according to a scientifically published paper.*