Vitamin A is often called the ‘normalising’ vitamin. But don’t let that fool you. It’s the only vitamin with proven clinical benefits, a major player in your anti-ageing artillery, and when it comes to supporting and normalising the skin’s functions, it can be a saviour for acne sufferers too.
Combines the power of three unique non-surgical procedures into one complete skin tightening and rejuvenation package. Indeed, it will leave your skin feeling tighter than a pair of jeans fresh from the dryer.Book Consultation
Loss of elasticity
Not suitable for pregnancy
It’s non-surgical and works to improve a whole host of skin concerns. It improves the appearance of wrinkles, textural irregularities, mild scarring, vascular and pigmented blemishes caused by ageing and sun damage, as well as reducing pore size. However, with this treatment it is a case of worth the wait. Collagen remodelling occurs in the deep layers of the skin and because of this, it takes a few months for final results to show. Some clients report a gradual ongoing improvement for up to a year. The results are permanent but nevertheless time, sun exposure and gravity mean that an occasional maintenance session may be required.
First off, you’ll be provided with safety eyewear. While they may not lift your style game, they will protect those precious retinas. The 3 treatments are then carried out in the following order:
- Venus Versa IPL
- Diamond Polar skin tightening
- A topical anaesthetic cream will now be applied to the area to ensure your comfort, this cream requires 45 minutes to take effect and then the Venus Viva is carried out.
N.B. Too intense? Ask us about Tribella™.
Please also read each individual treatment card for further information regarding what to expect.
Key items to be aware of:
- Redness and a feeling of sunburn may occur and could last up to 48 hours.
- Swelling may occur and may also last up to 48 hours.
- 3 TriBella™ treatments are recommended for optimal results. Because everyone is different our team will come up with the perfect plan for you.
For a long time people thought sensitive was a ‘type,’ but it can actually occur across any variation of skin. Here we explain what it is, and the best way to treat it.