For a long time people thought sensitive was a ‘type,’ but it can actually occur across any variation of skin. Here we explain what it is, and the best way to treat it.
Having a Medifacial is like driving an electric car, it strikes the perfect balance between luxe relaxation and knowing that you’re doing something good. Your skin afterwards will leave you feeling just as smug.Book Consultation
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
Like everything we do at Script your Medifacial experience will be highly personalised and based on your individual skin profile. Whether you’re in need of a hydration boost, sun-damage control, or pigment correction, we will be able to customise the treatment to suit your skin profile. All treatments are paired with a massage and infusion options to ensure maximum ingredient absorption and optimum results.
You will undergo a 5 step process that includes:
- Thorough cleansing.
- One of 5 exfoliators.
- Mask therapy & hand massage.
- Active infusions & hydrators.
- SPF and/or light corrective coverage.
What can it treat
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Sensitive skin
- Sun damage
Key items to be aware of
- A personalised treatment plan will be devised by your dermal clinician.
- This treatment is what we class a lunchtime treatment with no downtime associated.
- It is possible that you will break out afterwards if you are prone. This is a necessary part of skin purging.
- Prepping your skin with appropriate skincare before and after treatment will ensure best results
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage 4 drops of Calmwise Serum across the affected area. Leave to absorb before applying Calmwise Colour Correct moisturiser. Follow with sunscreen in the day.
Suitable for :
15ml / 72.00
What happens to our skin in winter and what can we do to combat common winter skin worries?