A sobering fact. Aussie women report more severe signs of facial ageing than other countries such as the USA and Canada, according to a scientifically published paper.*
Having a Medifacial is like driving an electric car, it strikes the perfect balance between luxe relaxation and knowing that you’re doing something good. Your skin afterwards will leave you feeling just as smug.Book Consultation
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
Like everything we do at Script your Medifacial experience will be highly personalised and based on your individual skin profile. Whether you’re in need of a hydration boost, sun-damage control, or pigment correction, we will be able to customise the treatment to suit your skin profile. All treatments are paired with a massage and infusion options to ensure maximum ingredient absorption and optimum results.
You will undergo a 5 step process that includes:
- Thorough cleansing.
- One of 5 exfoliators.
- Mask therapy & hand massage.
- Active infusions & hydrators.
- SPF and/or light corrective coverage.
What can it treat
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Sensitive skin
- Sun damage
Key items to be aware of
- A personalised treatment plan will be devised by your dermal clinician.
- This treatment is what we class a lunchtime treatment with no downtime associated.
- It is possible that you will break out afterwards if you are prone. This is a necessary part of skin purging.
- Prepping your skin with appropriate skincare before and after treatment will ensure best results
Vitamin A is often called the ‘normalising’ vitamin. But don’t let that fool you. It’s the only vitamin with proven clinical benefits, a major player in your anti-ageing artillery, and when it comes to supporting and normalising the skin’s functions, it can be a saviour for acne sufferers too.