We all know that antioxidants in our topical skincare are some of the most potent actives going around. But as founder of Script Skincare, Associate Professor Greg Goodman explains, there is a lot of merit in eating your antioxidants too.
Spectra XT RuVY Touch
Are your tiny little tans (AKA freckles) causing you concern? If so, the Spectra XT RuVY touch provides a safe and effective way of treating them and other pigmented lesions.Book Consultation
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
*Please note, this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
The RuVY touch is a new technique for treating freckles. It precisely delivers intense energy into the target, at the same time preventing unnecessary heat penetration into the surrounding skin, making it a safer and more effective treatment option.
The skin’s reaction is milder, reducing inflammation and the likelihood of side effects such as Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), while still effectively treating your concerns.
What can it treat
- epidermal pigmented lesions
Key items to be aware of
- a personalised treatment plan will be devised by your dermal clinician
- a course of treatments will be required
- at the treatment area a crust may form over you freckles and other epidermal pigmented lesions, and the treated area can appear darker
- after 7-10 days the crusts will spontaneously fall off and the pigmentation will appear lighter in colour and smaller in size
- heat, redness and swelling may occur during and after treatment
- prepping your skin with appropriate skincare before and after treatment will ensure best results