For a long time people thought sensitive was a ‘type,’ but it can actually occur across any variation of skin. Here we explain what it is, and the best way to treat it.
Spectra XT Revital Treatment
Getting a poor response from your pores? Or, do you want more collagen? If the answer to either question is “yes” then the Revital skin rejuvenation solution is for you.Book Consultation
Loss of elasticity
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
*Please note, this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
The Revital treatment delivers photothermal energy deep into the dermis. This energy is absorbed by melanin, water and haemoglobin, resulting in controlled dermal heating. This regenerates fibroblasts and stimulates collagen production and remodelling, reducing fine wrinkles, the appearance of enlarged pores and regulates sebum production.
This is also an ideal treatment for those with clogged pores or excessive oil.
What can it treat
- enlarged pores
- fine lines and wrinkles
- oily skin
- stimulates collagen
Key items to be aware of
- a personalised treatment plan will be devised by your dermal clinician
- a course of treatments will be required
- new collagen production takes time and you will start to see improvements in the skin over the course of your treatment program
- heat, redness and swelling may occur during and after treatment
- prepping your skin with appropriate skincare before and after treatment will ensure best results
We all know that antioxidants in our topical skincare are some of the most potent actives going around. But as founder of Script Skincare, Associate Professor Greg Goodman explains, there is a lot of merit in eating your antioxidants too.