Vitamin A is often called the ‘normalising’ vitamin. But don’t let that fool you. It’s the only vitamin with proven clinical benefits, a major player in your anti-ageing artillery, and when it comes to supporting and normalising the skin’s functions, it can be a saviour for acne sufferers too.
Spectra XT Revital Treatment
Getting a poor response from your pores? Or, do you want more collagen? If the answer to either question is “yes” then the Revital skin rejuvenation solution is for you.Book Consultation
Loss of elasticity
Available at the following locations:
Westfield Doncaster Shop G087 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
*Please note, this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
The Revital treatment delivers photothermal energy deep into the dermis. This energy is absorbed by melanin, water and haemoglobin, resulting in controlled dermal heating. This regenerates fibroblasts and stimulates collagen production and remodelling, reducing fine wrinkles, the appearance of enlarged pores and regulates sebum production.
This is also an ideal treatment for those with clogged pores or excessive oil.
What can it treat
- enlarged pores
- fine lines and wrinkles
- oily skin
- stimulates collagen
Key items to be aware of
- a personalised treatment plan will be devised by your dermal clinician
- a course of treatments will be required
- new collagen production takes time and you will start to see improvements in the skin over the course of your treatment program
- heat, redness and swelling may occur during and after treatment
- prepping your skin with appropriate skincare before and after treatment will ensure best results
What happens to our skin in winter and what can we do to combat common winter skin worries?