Vitamin A is often called the ‘normalising’ vitamin. But don’t let that fool you. It’s the only vitamin with proven clinical benefits, a major player in your anti-ageing artillery, and when it comes to supporting and normalising the skin’s functions, it can be a saviour for acne sufferers too.
Four steps. 45 minutes. One happy face.
Our HydraFacial® is a luxurious treatment designed to boost your skin by targeting free radical damage. Think of it as an express highway to a glowing complexion — attainable on your lunch break.Book Consultation
*Please note, this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that’s safe for all skin types. It produces immediate, visible results, with zero downtime. And while it may sound too good to be true, we assure you we’ve designed this unique treatment to convert even the non-believers.
Why it's so good
- Adapted to your individual skin
- Targets oily skin and treats acne
- Removes dead skin and blackheads
- Reduces pore size
- Reduces pigmentation
- Protects against free radical damage
- Produces a glowing complexion
HydraFacial® is a four-step process that includes:
- A thorough cleanse of your face using the patented Hydropeel tip. The abrasive edges of the tip effectively remove dead skin cells and other pore-clogging debris, revealing healthy, new skin.
- A peel is then chosen specifically for you.
- Automated extractions, using a vortex suction system thoroughly clean your pores.
- Finally, antioxidants and hyaluronic acids are infused into the skin to nourish and protect.
The whole process usually takes 30-45 minutes.
Key items to be aware of:
- Redness may occur and could last between 12–24 hours
- Mild dryness may occur and last between 2–7 days
- A mild breakout may occur as your skin’s way of saying: ‘hello again, I’m awake.’
For a long time people thought sensitive was a ‘type,’ but it can actually occur across any variation of skin. Here we explain what it is, and the best way to treat it.