Exfoliating Serum 10% Propaira

This acne, exfoliating serum contains 2% Salicylic Acid & 8% Lactic Acid combining in a 10% exfoliating serum to minimise the appearance of pores.

30ml / AUD $30.00

Not suitable for pregnancy
Suitable For :
  • Combination
  • Acne
  • Large Pores
  • Mildly Sensitive
Additional Information
This acne, exfoliating serum contains 2% Salicylic Acid & 8% Lactic Acid combining in a 10% exfoliating serum to minimise the appearance of pores.
Usage
Body Areas :
  • Face
Time of Day :
  • In the evening
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of serum in the evening to the face and affected areas
Ingredients
  • AHA
  • Aloe vera
  • Antioxidants
  • Lactic Acid
  • Salicyclic Acid

Related Products

Jan Marini
Bioclear Face Lotion
Suitable for :
30ml / 124.00
Medik8
Eyelift™
Suitable for :
15ml / 89.00
Medik8
Super C Ferulic
Suitable for :
30ml / 140.00
Aspect Gold
Hydrating Lip Balm
Suitable for :
5ml / 18.00
Medik8
White Balance® Brightening Serum
Suitable for :
20ml / 124.00

Sign up to Script Stories